Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Programming
 EXP Systems Forum : PDF reDirect : Programming
Topic: Question about purchasing Post Reply Post New Topic
petert

Quote petert Replybullet Topic: Question about purchasing
    Posted: 21 Oct 14 at 6:05AM
Hello

I have been testing your pdf creator and would like to purchase the premium version. At present the pdfs created are coming out with question marks in the center of the page. Am I correct in thinking this is because we have not purchased a full license yet?

Thanks

Pete

IP IP Logged
Michel_K17
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Quote Michel_K17 Replybullet Posted: 21 Oct 14 at 6:55AM
Hello Pete,

Thank you for your interest in PDF redirect Pro.

I should point out a couple of things to answer your question:

1. The time remaining should be given in the upper left-hand corner of the program. It should say "XX days remaining", so you know exactly if you have reached the end of the 90 day trial.

2. You can switch back to the freeware version through the Preferences >> General >> Startup Mode >> PDF redirect Freeware.

3. When you reach the end of the trial period, the program will place a "www.exp-systems.com" as a watermark, not question marks. And yes, the watermark is removed upon purchase and license registration.

Can you confirm that you are using our product? It is called "PDF redirect Professional", not "PDF Creator Premium".

I hope this helps,

Michel
Michel Korwin-Szymanowski
EXP Systems LLC
IP IP Logged
petert

Quote petert Replybullet Posted: 21 Oct 14 at 8:44AM
Hello

I have installed PDF Redirect Pro V2.5.2 however I have just realised that my test machine is 32 bit windows 7 and the machine I would like my code to run on is windows 7 64bit.

I'm getting errors on the 64bit system. It has installed into program files (x86) and the dll is named differently. Can I get this to work on windows 7 home premium 64bit?

Thanks
IP IP Logged
Michel_K17
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Quote Michel_K17 Replybullet Posted: 21 Oct 14 at 9:21AM
Hi,

Yes, PDF redirect Pro will run on a 64 bit machines and your code (VBA?) will run as well as long as:

1. You also install the programmer's add-on component, and
2. You have the 32 bit version of MS Office installed on your 64 bit machines (most IT departments use the 32 bit version).

Unfortunately, our ActiveX component is currently only compatible with the 32 bit version of Office at this time. There will be an update eventually.

Best regards,
EXP Systems LLC
IP IP Logged
petert

Quote petert Replybullet Posted: 24 Oct 14 at 4:33AM
Hi

We purchased a license for PDF reDirect Pro on 21st October but have not received a key yet. Would someone look into this for us please?

Many thanks

Kind regards

Pete

IP IP Logged
Michel_K17
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Quote Michel_K17 Replybullet Posted: 24 Oct 14 at 6:06AM
Hi Pete,

I received an e-mail from Phillip asking for his license key, and have responded this morning. Was that for the same order?

Thanks!

Michel
EXP Systems LLC
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version