Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Using PDF reDirect
 EXP Systems Forum : PDF reDirect : Using PDF reDirect
Topic: Printing from Adobe X Post Reply Post New Topic
mfedorov

Quote mfedorov Replybullet Topic: Printing from Adobe X
    Posted: 16 Jan 12 at 5:48PM
I  just downloaded your program, since it seemed to be what I wanted, with out the high price. However after (effortlessly) loading it and playing with the program (to merge pdfs and add encryption), I received a pdf file in an e-mail, so I opened the pdf I received (with adobe reader version 10.1.2.45) and when I hit the print button in Adobe, the adobe closed down. Nothing ever printed.

I tried that a few times, updated software etc, nothing.
I then UNinstall PDF re-direct, and boom, I can print from adobe.

Is your program interfering with Adobe printing?

How can I get around this?
IP IP Logged
Michel_K17
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Quote Michel_K17 Replybullet Posted: 16 Jan 12 at 11:02PM
Hi,

It should not. Indeed, I use PDF Reader v10.1.2 as well and it seems to work fine for me: I am able to print without any problems.

Does the problem occur for all PDF files, or just the one? If so, can you send me a copy of the PDF so that I can investigate further? My e-mail is ext <at> exp-systems <dot> com.

An alternative is to save the PDF to your hard drive, and then use the "Print" function (in the Preview area) to print - that should definitely work. Alternatively, if you are printing in order to remove pages, try the built-in page extraction tool in PDF reDirect Pro. Fr both of these things to work, you will need to run PDF reDirect Pro manually via the Start Menu. These utility features are not restricted, even if you are past the free trial time.
Michel Korwin-Szymanowski
EXP Systems LLC
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version