Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Programming
 EXP Systems Forum : PDF reDirect : Programming
Topic: VBA to keep all odd pages and the last even page Post Reply Post New Topic
RBerendsen

Quote RBerendsen Replybullet Topic: VBA to keep all odd pages and the last even page
    Posted: 11 Feb 15 at 3:59PM
Good evening,

currently I use PDF redirect 2.5.2 to merge two pdf files with VBA but I am wondering if the following can also be done with PDF redirect.
I have pdf-files of which I will always need the file to be rearranged like so: every odd page and at the end the last page, which always is an even page. All other even pages except the last should be removed from the pdf file.
Is this rearranging of a pdf file possible to do with PDF reDirect? Until now I have not seen code that will do this and I have read the forum on this website as well as some other websites.

It is just necessary to change one single file at a time, this is my main priority.
But if possible it would also be good to change more than one file at a time in a single folder.

Sincerely,
Richard
IP IP Logged
Michel_K17
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Quote Michel_K17 Replybullet Posted: 15 Feb 15 at 10:02AM
Hi,

The short answer is no: the functions I provided are limited.

What you can consider using is the Debenu PDF library called Quick PDF which is the same library that is used by PDF reDirect. It is fast, stable, and full featured.

There are two versions, one of which is free, although I am not sure that it has enough features to do what you want. At any rate, you can view the details here:
http://www.debenu.com/products/development/debenu-pdf-library-lite/

I hope this helps.

Michel

Michel Korwin-Szymanowski
EXP Systems LLC
IP IP Logged
RBerendsen

Quote RBerendsen Replybullet Posted: 15 Feb 15 at 11:39AM
Hi Michel,

thank you for your reply. I might check out the Quick PDF. It would be easy if I could use one and the same program to do all the things I need to adapt pdf files.

Regards,
Richard
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version