Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Using PDF reDirect
 EXP Systems Forum : PDF reDirect : Using PDF reDirect
Topic: Email Post Reply Post New Topic
rawlemars

Quote rawlemars Replybullet Topic: Email
    Posted: 12 Oct 08 at 8:09PM
I am trying out the Professional Version and I am impressed thus far.  However, I have been trying to send an email through the program but the email is not going.  I have checked all the settings in the preferences related to the email and they all seem to be correct.  Is it that the trial version does not allow you to send emails from within the program?
IP IP Logged
Michel_K17
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Quote Michel_K17 Replybullet Posted: 12 Oct 08 at 9:31PM
Hi there,

No, there is no limitation during the trial period, so it should work. I do know that it is working (particularly SMTP) since the Outlook option often adds a 10 second delay courtedy of Microsoft to prevent spammers from e-mailing multiple e-mails very quickly.

I would also check that your firewall does not block your SMTP Port when used by PDF reDirect Pro.

Also, make sure you place the PDF you want to send in the Merge List (under the Desktop Tab) first before switching to the e-mail tab.

Let me know if it is still not working and I'll work with you to make sure that all the settings are correct, and that we have not missed something.

I hope we can resolve this problem for you.

Best regards,

Michel Korwin-Szymanowski
EXP Systems LLC
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version