Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Programming
 EXP Systems Forum : PDF reDirect : Programming
Topic: DRAFT Post Reply Post New Topic
petert

Quote petert Replybullet Topic: DRAFT
    Posted: 24 Oct 14 at 4:38AM
Hi

I am using the PDF redirect pro version but my PDF documents have a big DRAFT message on them and a stamp which I can't seem to remove.

I am creating documents in excel VBA. How can I remove the draft message and stamp please?

I have purchased a pro license but not received the key yet. Will I be able to remove these when I get the key?

Thanks

Pete

IP IP Logged
Michel_K17
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Quote Michel_K17 Replybullet Posted: 24 Oct 14 at 6:04AM
Hello Pete,

In regards to the "DRAFT" and stamp (what does it say?), I would check the VBA code, and look for any demonstration of my commands in my VBA code, and comment them out. In addition, check the Batch printer settings in the VBA code. Again, for demonstration purposes, it could be that the VBA code has selected a couple of stamps to show how to set them.

In regards to the license key: you should have received it right now. The last purchased I received from a "Pete" or "Peter" dates back to Oct 7th. I can't tell if it is yours, so can you e-mail me at exp (at) exp-systems (dot) com? We can review your order, and make sure that I send you the proper license key.

Cheers!
Michel Korwin-Szymanowski
EXP Systems LLC
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version