Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Using PDF reDirect
 EXP Systems Forum : PDF reDirect : Using PDF reDirect
Topic: Installation is MAGNIFIED Post Reply Post New Topic
DR P MARK PORTN

Quote DR P MARK PORTN Replybullet Topic: Installation is MAGNIFIED
    Posted: 26 Dec 11 at 12:46PM
I just tried to install PDF redirect, (I am a registered user), on a Win XP machine. The program is appearing HUGE on the screen. I can't see the entire program. I tried reducing the resolution that Windows uses when launching the program, but it did not help. This happens with both the free and Pro downloads.

IP IP Logged
Michel_K17
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Quote Michel_K17 Replybullet Posted: 28 Dec 11 at 11:24AM
Hi,

I am not sure I have seen this problem before. This is what I would look at as they will affect how PDF reDirect appears on the screen:

1. Increase the resolution. For example, if your monitor is set to 800x600, then increase it to 1024x768. Please note that PDF reDirect will just barely fit on a netbook at 1024x600. My recoomendation is to click on the "maximize" button to make it fit just perfect on these smaller computers.
  2. Reduce the Text Size.  Windows Vista/7 will show the default as "100%", and that should work fine. Windows XP (going by memory) gives the text size as a "dpi" (dots per inch) setting. The normal setting is 96 dpi.
  3. Check your Window Theme. Some of the high contrast themes includes larger elements such as the size of the window frame, and the fonts used where you can specify larger fonts. Use the normal/default settings as a starting point.
   I hope this helps, and addresses the issue for you. If it does not, let me know. Can you let me know what is your screen resolution, version of Windows. A screenshot would be useful as well to help visualize what it looks like.

Michel Korwin-Szymanowski
EXP Systems LLC
IP IP Logged
DR P MARK PORTN

Quote DR P MARK PORTN Replybullet Posted: 29 Dec 11 at 12:53PM

I was able to "sneek" the mouse up into the upper left hanmd corner "PDF redirect" icon and then click "maximize". The program reverted to normal size. Thanks.

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version