Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
PDF reDirect Pro Beta
 EXP Systems Forum : PDF reDirect : PDF reDirect Pro Beta
Topic: Feature Request Post Reply Post New Topic
NikCarter

Quote NikCarter Replybullet Topic: Feature Request
    Posted: 04 Dec 11 at 4:31PM
Hi,  the only feature that would improve this excellent program for me would be to have some options re the windows layout for the programe interface.  The reason I ask is that when creating a large merge list I am constanly having to scroll up and down and squeeze my next file onto the end.  My choice would be to set the the three main windows, Folders,Files,and Merge list to be of equal size and side by side.  Best wishes - Nik
IP IP Logged
Michel_K17
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Quote Michel_K17 Replybullet Posted: 04 Dec 11 at 6:22PM
Hi Nik,

Excellent suggestion. I will add this to the next version. The only difference is that I will likely keep the Merge List under the Files list for the sake of smaller screens, but will allow adjusting between the two.

Cheers!

Michel
Michel Korwin-Szymanowski
EXP Systems LLC
IP IP Logged
Todelete

Quote Todelete Replybullet Posted: 22 Dec 11 at 4:13AM

Excellent Replica Watches for Sale

Best replica watches review are definitely the most perfect substitutes of those authentic Swiss timepieces. There are good-looking replica Rolex watches for sale to match the daily wardrobe with reasonable price tags.Stylish replica bell& ross watches with distinctive designs are also endurable for daily use. replica Breitling watches for sale are the fine articles to show off luxurious among your friends.Our replica Bvlgari watches paypal promote you look superior and chic.replica Cartier watches for sale are accepted by every one. replica Chopard watches for men always give us prospect the adventure the amazing high end with fashion and uniqueness. Wearing replica Hublot watches for sale on wrist has become one iconic pattern. Everyone needs luxury replica Panerai watches swiss. replica Omega watches for women owning diverse functionalities equipped with first class movement are really attractive.replica Tag Heuer watches and untouchable replica Franck Muller watches quality carry a similar aesthetic design and style and procedure that high class watches get. replica Burberry watches ladies are incredibly cheaper while their quality and styles are favourable to appeal to every watch fan.

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version