Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
PDF reDirect Pro Beta
 EXP Systems Forum : PDF reDirect : PDF reDirect Pro Beta
Topic: Request for keyboard shortcuts Post Reply Post New Topic
hrn108

Quote hrn108 Replybullet Topic: Request for keyboard shortcuts
    Posted: 23 Oct 09 at 1:52AM
I don't know if it's a real hassle in programming, but I' d like to see some keyboard shortcuts for in the program: e.g. for the delete pages function: a very fine function, that I have to use too many times. The site I use PDF Redirect Pro mostly allways gives a second page.
Hoping to save at least one tree in my lifetime, knowing that a lot of my users will print out the pdfs, I allways delete the last page after having printed the initial pdf.

Since I like to work as little as possible with mouse/trackball, a keyboard shortcut / hotkey would be a bliss for me.
IP IP Logged
Michel_K17
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Quote Michel_K17 Replybullet Posted: 26 Oct 09 at 12:47AM
Hi,

Sounds good. Can you expand just a bit? Are you looking for a shortcut that deletes the last page only?

Cheers!

Michel Korwin-Szymanowski
EXP Systems LLC
IP IP Logged
hrn108

Quote hrn108 Replybullet Posted: 26 Oct 09 at 3:31AM
Well, I myself am indeed just looking for that shortcut / hotkey, but I can imagine others will have other priorities.
A special hotkey for deleting the last page would be very nice ;)

Funny: I have a routine that, after printing an article of a newspaper, I click the "Remove pages from PDF"-button. When the edit-window popped up, I automaticaly Shift-tabbed to the Pages-dialogfield and typed "2", most frequently being the last page.
Coincidently I wanted to read the article in pdf myself and I saw that the article existed of 4 pages originaly, so I had not deleted the blanco last=fourth page, but a written second page.

I have to confess that I still don't type 'blind', so I don't look at the screen while typing......
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version