Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Using PDF reDirect
 EXP Systems Forum : PDF reDirect : Using PDF reDirect
Topic: Bookmark naming Post Reply Post New Topic
the1knight

Quote the1knight Replybullet Topic: Bookmark naming
    Posted: 07 Jul 08 at 9:26AM
Hi, before I begin, I would just like to say I really like PDF Redirect. I downloaded the freeware yesterday and am already looking at going pro.

However I do have 1 question to a slight niggle that I can't seem to find an answer to. I created a 5 page test book this morning but I can't find a way to rename the pages for the bookmark in the pdf viewer.

I hope I am explaining myself correctly. Instead of page numbers I would like page titles. Does anyone know a way of doing this?

Many thx in advance. Smile
IP IP Logged
Michel_K17
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Quote Michel_K17 Replybullet Posted: 07 Jul 08 at 9:46PM
Hi,

Thank you for the kind words.

The feature that you are asking for does not exist yet. It is something I have planned for a future release of PDF reDirect Pro.

v2.2.6 came out yesterday (minor upgrade). v2.3.0 is nearly complete, and will be out as a "beta" in a few days as v2.2.901. Once it is tested and officially released as v2.3.0, then I will begin work on a significant upgrade which will be v3.0 which will have bookmarks added then.

That version could be 6 months away though.

Cheers!

Michel Korwin-Szymanowski
EXP Systems LLC
IP IP Logged
the1knight

Quote the1knight Replybullet Posted: 07 Jul 08 at 11:17PM
Hi Michel,

No problem, I've activated the Pro and I like it even more.
I used to be a professional software reviewer a few years ago and so I really appreciate this software. I now host Karaoke and I have just built a database of my song library in Open Office Calc and then created a PDF version.

I have also just approached a trade skills learning organization in the uk with the idea of putting their course learning material on a pdf cd which should save them a lot of money.

The reason I came across your program is that I only ever install freeware on my pc's as I believe big software giants are a rip off. I only ever upgrade to pay for products that I feel are reasonable. Tomorrow I will be upgrading as $20 seems a very fair price for such a great program.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to Version 3.

Marc
IP IP Logged
Michel_K17
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Quote Michel_K17 Replybullet Posted: 08 Jul 08 at 12:44AM
Hi Marc,

No "big software giant" here. Smile

Thank you for your vote of confidence in the Pro version: it is very much appreciated.  Good luck with your Karaoke and trade skills projects

Best regards,

Michel Korwin-Szymanowski
EXP Systems LLC
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version