Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Programming
 EXP Systems Forum : PDF reDirect : Programming
Topic: Error 103 Post Reply Post New Topic
kikeboe

Quote kikeboe Replybullet Topic: Error 103
    Posted: 23 Nov 05 at 3:00AM

Hi

Wrote you an email, but i write the problem here as official. i have installed the sample excel file "Sample_Code.xls", installed the "Install PDFR Pro.exe" printer and created the "VBA" Batch. The Sample works and creates a pdf of the samplt sheet.

i copied the code to my project and added the cls file. now i always get the error 103. i debbuged the code step by step but the error occurs, when something should be written in the registry which cannot be done.

and here my knowledge ends. can somebody help me?

thanks in advance

simon

IP IP Logged
Michel_K17
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Quote Michel_K17 Replybullet Posted: 24 Nov 05 at 1:48AM
Hi Simon,

I think I found the problem. I have updated the download link and the class within should work better. Just copy-and-paste the code in the new class into your project. Simply click [here] to download a copy.

Let me know if that does not fix it for you.

Regards,

Michel.

Edited by Michel_K17
IP IP Logged
kikeboe

Quote kikeboe Replybullet Posted: 24 Nov 05 at 3:45AM

YES, GREAT

Thanks very much, this is a great great tool

simon

Lets go to the shop :-)

IP IP Logged
Michel_K17
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Quote Michel_K17 Replybullet Posted: 24 Nov 05 at 10:48AM
Thank you for the order!
IP IP Logged
yyzmxs

Quote yyzmxs Replybullet Posted: 06 Feb 06 at 2:14PM

Sorry, to jump in kind of late, but I have a questiuon which relates to this 103 error issue.

I am in a process of evaluating how well will your print PDF solution work in the project I am working on right now. I've downloaded your freeware 1.7 version. Your excel sample works without a hitch, although when I implement your class into my own project I get the 103 error described above. I can see that there was some glitch in the class which you fixed, correct? To download and try again I need to have reDirect Pro ver 2.0 and above? Am I missing something or is there a way to get around it so I can finish my demo with 1.7?

Unfortunately the original poster didn't mention what version he initially experienced the problems on. But since you thanked him for his order I assume he already had the version 2.0 or higher?

Thank you for your reply

Marek

IP IP Logged
Michel_K17
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Quote Michel_K17 Replybullet Posted: 06 Feb 06 at 3:09PM
Hi,

I have all of the old versions of the class. I will go take a look and will get back to you shortly.

Michel
IP IP Logged
Michel_K17
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Quote Michel_K17 Replybullet Posted: 07 Feb 06 at 12:21AM
Hi,

So... I 'm not very clear which version is your VB Class, but it could indeed be the very old one if it was included with the v1.7.7 download.

Therefore, use this download [here] which is "Rev B" of the class which should fix Error 103 on Windows XP.

Cheers!

Michel
IP IP Logged
yyzmxs

Quote yyzmxs Replybullet Posted: 07 Feb 06 at 9:13AM

Hi Michel,

and thanks for looking into it. Just to answer your question I've been using a class which is part of your reDirect Pro 1.7 freeware download. I just downloaded the Rev B and will give it a try and report back to you.

Cheers

Marek

IP IP Logged
yyzmxs

Quote yyzmxs Replybullet Posted: 07 Feb 06 at 9:37AM

Hi Michel,

I just gave it a try with the revised class and must say it runs like a gem. Very well done.

I hope that my project will get a green light and hopefully I will be ordering some licences in the near future.

Thanks for your help again.

Cheers

Marek

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version