Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Using PDF reDirect
 EXP Systems Forum : PDF reDirect : Using PDF reDirect
Topic: Documents turn green?!?! Post Reply Post New Topic
Mr. Awesome

Quote Mr. Awesome Replybullet Topic: Documents turn green?!?!
    Posted: 24 Nov 09 at 2:33PM
I am using PDF redirect the trial version and thinking about getting the full version. But while using redirect, I see that the 4th or 5th document that I turn into PDF turns the letters and numbers green. I am using an XP OS and the documents are a mixture of PDFs and excel spreadsheets. Now, if I rearrange the order, it is fine but why does it make the documents turn green in the first place? Please help me out. I might get it for my whole company if I can fix this little glitch
IP IP Logged
Michel_K17
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Quote Michel_K17 Replybullet Posted: 27 Nov 09 at 10:12AM
Thanks for sending me the sample files.

Please upgrade to the latest version (v2.2.8) and see if that fixes the problem. There have been multiple improvements since the older version that you are using.

Cheers!
Michel Korwin-Szymanowski
EXP Systems LLC
IP IP Logged
Michel_K17
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Quote Michel_K17 Replybullet Posted: 08 Dec 09 at 11:42PM
Mystery solved. See below for the e-mail reply I received today.
-----------------------------------------------
Michel,

Thanks for everything. I knew we were doing something wrong. We thought the second way was the correct way and we stumbled on the 1st way as an alternative. Thank you for confirming it that the first way is the correct way to do things and in retrospect, makes it easier to use your product anyway. Thank you for all your help and if you need anyone to write a review on your product or beta product, or to test something out, please let me know. Thank you again.

Warmest Regards,

Joseph 

>>> "EXP Systems LLC 12/5/2009  10:59 AM >>>
Dear Joseph,

Actually, you have a good point about Adobe PDF Reader v9.

How are you adding the PDF file to be added to the Excel files in a single PDF? Are you simply adding the PDF into the Merge list, or are you opening the PDF in PDF Reader, and "printing" it to the PDF reDirect printer?

The first way is the preferred way (as the original content of the PDF is fully preserved, and not re-processed by PDF reDirect).

Best regards,

EXP Systems LLC
www.exp-systems.com

EXP Systems LLC
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version