Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Using PDF reDirect
 EXP Systems Forum : PDF reDirect : Using PDF reDirect
Topic: Error message 100 Post Reply Post New Topic
choppa

Quote choppa Replybullet Topic: Error message 100
    Posted: 20 Oct 06 at 10:14PM

G'day, Can anyone give advice? I keep getting error message `PDF Engin Error, (Error Code :-100) File not created.

Also at times when trying to select `Print to PDF Redirect 2, PDF redirect does'nt appear.

Running XP Pro. Office 2003

Lyn
IP IP Logged
Michel_K17
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Quote Michel_K17 Replybullet Posted: 21 Oct 06 at 9:49AM
Hello Lyn,

I am sorry to hear of the problem. There can be a number of reasons which other users have managed to fix through different means.

If you click [here], this will give you all the forum postings on this error. Ignore the very first one (it will be this posting). The second, third and fourth one might be useful. As you go further down, you will hit postings that refer to the older version of PDF reDirect which did have a bug that created that error. Those will not be applicable to you as long as you are using the newer v2.1.x.

I hope that helps. By all means, let me know if none of the suggestions help you.

Cheers!
Michel Korwin-Szymanowski
EXP Systems LLC
IP IP Logged
Berzo

Quote Berzo Replybullet Posted: 22 Feb 07 at 4:54AM
Hello,

I have the same problem as mentioned above; -100! I'd like to look behind the link, but is doesn't work at the moment. Cry Will this be temporarely or is it broken. I hope it can be repaired again!

Thanks! Thumbs%20Up
IP IP Logged
Michel_K17
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Quote Michel_K17 Replybullet Posted: 22 Feb 07 at 8:55PM
    Oops. I updated the forum a few weeks past and the link construction has changed. Anyway, I fixed the link above, or you can use this one [here]. If one of these suggestions help, please let me know.

OK, I take that back: there is a new security feature in the forum that prevents to save Search results. Cry

Anyway, here are some links you can use instead:

I hope these will help and fix the problem for you.

Cheers!

Michel Korwin-Szymanowski
EXP Systems LLC
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version