Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Using PDF reDirect
 EXP Systems Forum : PDF reDirect : Using PDF reDirect
Topic: DEMO Post Reply Post New Topic
Monty

Quote Monty Replybullet Topic: DEMO
    Posted: 06 Oct 06 at 2:00PM

I finished the 90-day trial, and then bought PDF reDirect. But now when I convert a document I get the DEMO WWW.EXPSYSTEM.COM logo across the page. If I close PDF ReDirect and then open it again, the DEMO stuff disappears when I print the first document, but it comes back when I print another one. Again, I can get rid of it by closing and then reopening.

How can I eliminate this DEMO stuff once and for all?

IP IP Logged
Michel_K17
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Quote Michel_K17 Replybullet Posted: 07 Oct 06 at 11:51AM
Hi Monty,

Thank you for the purchase. When you purchased PDF reDirect Pro, you should have received by e-mail a registration "key" which you need to enter into the program to remove the "90 day demo" restriction. Just follow these steps:

1. Start PDF reDirect Pro (either manually via the Start Menu, or by printing a new PDF)
  2. Click the yellow "Register" button
  3. Enter your Name and Key exactly as given in the e-mail (it is best if you "copy-and-paste" to prevent typos)
  4. Click the "Register" button. You should get a message that says that the program is now registered.

Once registered, the watermark will no longer appear on the PDFs you create with PDF reDirect Pro.

Edited by Michel_K17
Michel Korwin-Szymanowski
EXP Systems LLC
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version