Interestingly, an another person reported the same problem last week, and then the problem went away all by itself with no obvious explanation.
The only thing I can offer for now is that we try the same thing that this other person did. He turned on the Error logging feature, tried to create a PDF (problem went away), and then he turned to logging feature back off, and it's been working fine since. So, let's try that to see if it helps:
- Start PDF reDirect manually, via the Start Menu >> Programs >> PDF reDirect
- Click the green "Preferences" button
- Turn on the "Generate Log Files" checkbox
- Click "OK" and then "Exit" to close PDF reDirect
- Go to a program (such as MS Word) and select "Print" and try to create a new PDF
- Hopefully, the error will not appear. If it does, click "OK"
- Go back to PDF reDirect and into the Preferences, and de-select (turn OFF) the "Generate Log Files
- If the error occured, please click the "View Log File" button, and send me the log to me via e-mail to "exp<at>exp-systems<.>com
I hope that helps.
EXP Systems LLC