Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Using PDF reDirect
 EXP Systems Forum : PDF reDirect : Using PDF reDirect
Topic: Printing using PDFRedirect in another user context Post Reply Post New Topic
CharlesF

Quote CharlesF Replybullet Topic: Printing using PDFRedirect in another user context
    Posted: 10 Feb 12 at 4:03PM
Michel,

I have some users that need to print to a PDFDirect Pro batch printer from a program run in another user context.

If I create a batch printer for a logged in user, and she tries to print from a program started in another user's context, PDFRedirect Pro opens its standard dialog rather than using the batch printer selected.

I'm assuming that this is because the batch printer is only available to the user who was logged in when the batch printer was created.

Is there a way to replicate batch printers defs from one user to other users without my having to log in as each user and manually creating the same batch printers multiple times.

Regards
Charles
IP IP Logged
Michel_K17
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Quote Michel_K17 Replybullet Posted: 14 Feb 12 at 1:02AM
Hello,

Take a look at the Batch Printer settings. One of the settings is to "share" a Batch printer. Please try the option that applies to you, and see if that fixes the problem you are having.

Cheers!

Michel

Michel Korwin-Szymanowski
EXP Systems LLC
IP IP Logged
CharlesF

Quote CharlesF Replybullet Posted: 14 Feb 12 at 12:10PM
Originally posted by Michel_K17

Hello,

Take a look at the Batch Printer settings. One of the settings is to "share" a Batch printer. Please try the option that applies to you, and see if that fixes the problem you are having.

Cheers!

Michel

Thanks Michel.

Regards,
Charles
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version