Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Using PDF reDirect
 EXP Systems Forum : PDF reDirect : Using PDF reDirect
Topic: Excel preview crashes Post Reply Post New Topic
rumoldus

Quote rumoldus Replybullet Topic: Excel preview crashes
    Posted: 27 Dec 07 at 9:55AM
Hi,
Excel preview fails with a crash (Excel has encountered a problem...) when previewing with either PDF Redirect Pro, or BATCHPDF.
Unfortunately this happens on a client machine far, far away. On my 2 computers there is no problem at all.
I need the preview to fix another problem (partial printout) that also only occurs on that client machine.
What information do I need to supply ? (i.e., do I need to request from my client).
Kind regards
Rumoldus
IP IP Logged
Michel_K17
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Quote Michel_K17 Replybullet Posted: 28 Dec 07 at 1:41AM
Hi there,

I have not seen this problem before. I have tested Excel 97, Excel 2000, Excel 2003 and Excel 2007, and all work OK for me.

First, I would check which Service Pack they are using and which version of Windows: at least I would find out if I have the same combination as your customer.

Does PDF reDirect work for your client with other software? Does it work with Excel if he does "Print" instead of "Print Preview"?

Anyway, does are the questions that come to my head for now. Hopefully this will not be complicated to fix, but, as you said, it may be difficult without direct access.

Cheers!

Michel Korwin-Szymanowski
EXP Systems LLC
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version