Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Using PDF reDirect
 EXP Systems Forum : PDF reDirect : Using PDF reDirect
Topic: email address book Post Reply Post New Topic
carlos

Quote carlos Replybullet Topic: email address book
    Posted: 14 Dec 05 at 1:34PM
Hello!

How can I activate the email address book? I'm using version 2.0.907 in Windows 2003 and Windows XP and the address book icon doesn't work. I have to type the address every time

I like your trial version and I will buy my 2 licenses. I just buy them reagardless the version of Windows it will be running, right?? Or are different for 2003 and XP? I know this version is a beta, but I will be able to upgrade to the official release once finished if I purchase now?

thanks!
IP IP Logged
Michel_K17
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Quote Michel_K17 Replybullet Posted: 14 Dec 05 at 2:36PM
Hi,

Yes, the purchase (the license key) is good for all versions of Windows, and all future releases. You buy it once, for life.

The e-mail address book is not tied to Outlook Express, but it does remember any e-mail addresses you typed in the past. I think there was an error in v2.0.907 and that the button is not "active" , but I fixed it in v2.0.908. Simply use the v2.0.907 to v2.0.908 upgrade program available [here]. It is about 1.1MB in size. Make sure PDF reDirect Pro is shutdown when upgrading.

Cheers!

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version